Monday, March 8, 2021

***


 
I raised a hand
When pain was calling
Offered me without a doubt
Saw her eyes on curtains falling
Just like a hurricane, before depart.
 
I crossed oceans
Through winters slamming
Their icy tongue upon my chest
Yet my heart continued hamming
Like a woodpecker, that build its nest
 
I met the Lady
That comes to save us
From our ego of being king
Wasn’t my time, but I was cursed
To kiss her lips, though yet was spring.
 
She kindly asked
If I could please her
In her bed, she went to lie
I had no remorse, nor any regrets
I had seen enough, high time to die…
 
I laid down,
On haven sheets
Beside the mighty Lady Black
I touched her breast, kissed her lips
Surprisingly she was not kissing back.
 
She gazed me,
My soul was missing
Long time ago I gave it to thee
My lips were dry, not worth kissing
A man more cold than a grave can be…
 
Leonard Seiti Wednesday Morning 3Am

No comments: